Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez had their first date at a Chuck E. Cheese in Glendale, California on October 14, 2010.
A plaque at the restaurant commemorates the moment when the couple first touched hands as they both reached for the same Skee-ball.
- The Early Ambassadors of the Tour De France
- Australia’s Narrow-Nosed Planigale
- Positively Iceland
- When Jumbo Was a Pepper
- You’ve Got Kale!
- Coward’s Toss
- The Unsung Canine Air Corps of WWII
- What’s a Stone?
- Did Adlai Stevenson Deserve These Insults?
- The Original Title of ‘Star Wars’
- Kitchen Wisdom
- The Inventor of Indoor Plumbing
- Margaret Thatcher’s Nickname
- Meet the Ford Brisket
- The Tragic History of Black Wednesday
- Friction is Your Friend
- Cats See More Color Than Previously Thought
- Old Bounce and Bosom
- Lucy Gagged
- Limits to Monk Chins
- The Great Bloviator
- Lou Gehrig’s Popped Fly
- That’s Why They Called Him ‘The Duke’
- And the Unicycle was a Onesie
- Archimedes’ Top 3 Pickup Lines
- The Teutonic Truth About Charlie Brown
- The Only Actor to Win Five Consecutive Oscars
- Where Waxed Paper Comes From
- Our Amazingly Tidy Barn Owls