Jimmy Carter was the first president to attend his own inauguration in a Winnebago.
- The Hound of the Grossglöckner
- Wilson’s Special Gift
- Lois and Clark: The Movie
- The Power of Kris Compels You!
- How the Amish Do It
- Teddy Roosevelt’s Anaconda
- Darwin’s Fungus Among Us
- Papal Smoke Signals Explained
- Traditional Funeral Notice Abbreviations
- The Early Ambassadors of the Tour De France
- Kitchen Wisdom
- Lesser Superhero Skills
- The Backwards Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rage Against the Advertisements
- A Butcher of Whiskers?
- The Bankruptcies of Sir Walter Scott
- Nature’s Compass
- Names of the Early Muppets
- Dotting the Golden Gate
- The First Log Flume Ride
- The Awesome Oom-Pah Power of the U.S. Military
- Hoover’s Failed Dance Gambit
- Chaos Theory and Taxes
- City of the Future?
- Upside-down Numerals
- Teddy Roosevelt was His Own Grand Uncle
- Calvin Coolidge, Sci-Fi Pioneer
- You’ve Got Kale!
- Victorian Namesakes