By law, Woodrow Wilson is the only president who can be depicted wearing pince-nez spectacles on U.S. currency.
- Seeing Orangefish
- A Butcher of Whiskers?
- The Great Conpiracy Studio
- Lindbergh’s Unusual Diet
- That Wit Twain
- The Lesser Quotes of Yogi Berra
- Carter’s RV
- The Doleful Origins of ‘Happy Birthday’
- John Wayne was Actually President Eisenhower
- That Edison!
- It’s a Wonderful Death
- Trees Bark Here
- When Jumbo Was a Pepper
- Admiral Halsey’s Soft Mattresses
- One Short of a Full Deck
- Feel Me, Ludwig
- Hair Trouble for Pete Rose
- The Teutonic Truth About Charlie Brown
- The Truth About James Dean
- Nicknames of the Lesser Coins
- Most Things Considered
- A Secret History of ‘Casablanca’
- Calls for Low Self-Esteem Birders
- Who’s Crying Now?
- P.D. for Pen Dragon
- Greek Gods and Their Christian Equivalents
- The Old Masters of Mold
- The Sound and the Furry