Benjamin Franklin’s 7 Reasons Why Small-Breasted Women are Superior
(First published in “Poor Richard After Dark” in 1759.)
- Lightning strikes large objects first. Thus does the almighty instruct us that it is prudent to be modest in all things.
- Man’s discourse declines when distracted by the vista of a large and shapely bosom.
- Sir Isaac Newton studied an apple, not a watermelon.
- The great constructions of the Egyptians, the pyramids, tapered from bottom to top and not the reverse.
- A wife with a smaller bosom will redouble her efforts to please in the kitchen and as a helpmeet.
- Undergarments, with their silken strings, hooks, buckles, frills, garters, buttons, ligamentures and the rest, are more easily removed from a slim and streamlined figure.
- On cold nights, the thermal economy of snuggling is increased when bodies may be more closely press’d together.
- Beat Navy!
- Early North American Aces
- Eerie Dairy Fact
- The Father of the Allen Wrench
- The Fall of the Berlin Wall
- Another Use for Mason Jars
- Tesla’s Cloaking Device
- Helen Hayes Battles the Nazis
- The Tragic History of Black Wednesday
- ‘O, How a Bill Becomes a Law!’
- Hirsute Homage
- A Puzzlement
- The Sound and the Furry
- The Color Purple
- Mother’s ‘Elper
- Bowling’s Only 301 Game
- Take That, Vermont!
- Rejected Stage Names
- The Origins of Celebrity Baby Names
- Bosnia-Herzegovinia is Not for Bosnians
- Lesser Shirt Colors on the U.S.S. Enterprise
- The Old Masters of Mold
- The Other Santa
- Skippies, the Unusual Dogs
- Pathetic Order of Fat Blowhards
- Weather Lore
- The Dog was a Hog
- Commander of Script