Famous Movie Boners
How many have you spotted?
- In the climactic battle scene in Spartacus (1961), one of the Roman soldiers can be seen wearing a derby hat and spats.
- During one living room scene of Three Men and a Baby, you can see the actor Ted Danson attempting to hang himself in the kitchen.
- At minute 52:03:24 of the extended DVD of The Wizard of Oz, Mickey Rooney can be seen pummeling a Munchkin in the background.
- In Custer’s Last Stand (1936), Custer takes one sugar with his coffee. In reality, he is known to have preferred three.
- In Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981), Harrison Ford swims across open ocean to board a submarine. When it arrives at its island dock, the vessel has become a battleship.
- In Marlowe (1972), James Garner’s car switches back and forth from an open convertible to a hard top limousine.
- In Titanic (1996), Jack is a stowaway. In reality, stowaways were not permitted aboard the ship.
- Lucy’s Last Emmy
- Tambourine Man
- Rejected Stage Names
- Flyer’s 56
- Can’t Sing, Can’t Dance
- Lois and Clark: The Movie
- The Two-handed Painter
- The Deadly First ‘Talkie’
- The James Beard Award
- Is a Tomato a Fruit or a Vegetable?
- ‘Disco Lady’ and Other Winning Rose Names
- Crazy Laws: Portuguese Poultry Edition
- Right After the Secretary of Agriculture
- Wrong Wonka
- Helen Hayes Battles the Nazis
- Tesla’s Cloaking Device
- 3 Famous Ghost Trains
- Patrick Swayze’s Wooden Leg
- Baseball’s First Amphibious Pitcher
- The Irish of the Future’
- Ben Franklin, Agri-Business Pioneer
- Longest Word Using Upper-Row Keys
- War on Fashion
- Our Salad Days Behind Us?
- Contrail Trivia
- Bob Mitchum Got Around
- Origins of the Gibson Cocktail
- Naval Superstitions: The Titanic
- Animal Wonders