Amtrak experimented with monkey conductors for nearly two months in 1966.
- Celebrities in ‘Rudolph’
- How High the Moon?
- Legal Mixed Nut Ratios
- The Miss America Stock Index
- Buried With the Blues
- Shakespearean Mnemonics!
- When Jumbo Was a Pepper
- Tenzing’s Tibetan Name
- Railway to Wembley
- Mickey and Mormons
- Eskimo Words for ‘Snowmobile’
- Pathetic Order of Fat Blowhards
- Anniversary Ice Creams
- It’s a Wonderful Death
- Boys by the Month
- The Sound and the Furry
- The Secret Life of John Philip Sousa
- But Don’t Ask to Use the Restroom
- Record Grammy Record
- The Old Line State
- Nature’s Compass
- Five Forgotten Dick Tracy Villains
- The Unusual True-Life Distinction of the Detroit Tiger
- Origins of the Gibson Cocktail
- Oscar’s Change from Orange to Green
- Housekeeping Hints from the Lakota Sioux
- Our Salad Days Behind Us?
- Perry’s ‘Tough Love’ Legacy
- Notre Dame’s 1928 Nickname